Stand And Stretch is looking for a virtual assistant to handle daytime scheduling and operations-oriented tasks from your couch in your home. This person must be available throughout the day and respond to requests within the hour. Our fast-paced virtual world requires someone to own and be responsible for virtual meetings, team training, in-person meetings and general tasking for the company. This includes needs pertaining to communication inside and outside the agency.
- Responding to phone calls, as needed. Also by email, phone or Google Voice text.
- Response to requests must be completed in less than 60 minutes from request including call-backs, calendar updates, and other simple tasks.
- Keeping our calendar on point. Friendly reminders every day and rescheduling all parties may be needed.
- Communication with our team, clients, and vendors.
- Receive many forms of communication including SMS Text, email, Google Hangouts, FB Messenger, Skype, GoToMeeting at least 5 times a day.
- Log all instances of contact in our Teamwork.com; including phone calls, meeting notes, texts, hangouts and coordinating events. Pay is by how much time is logged.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- Must love lists. And be able to work with our Teamwork.com for which we provide paid training.
- Must be available 8am-5pm with less than a 15 minute response time via text, email and Google Hangouts.
- Must know Google Calendar, Gmail and other G Suite features.
- Must have had some experience working remotely or being accountable for schedules.
Pay is rated per hour. And is negotiated by value and experience with our requirements.
At the end of the day, this person keeps the machine moving but may only see 5-6 hours a week of paid time. Client meetings, team meetings, and general tasks like responding to calls from our phone service and dialing into how to help get our client’s what they need…immediately. This job is best done in pajamas while watching Law & Order. Seriously, we just have so many things going on we need a responsible adult to respond quickly and add value to our operations.
Send all inquiries to [email protected] RE: Virtual Assitant.